Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions of use for the www.abcmag.co.uk website
No part of this website, including all graphic images within it may be reproduced, in part or whole, without the express permission of ABC Magazines Ltd.
Whilst the greatest care is taken to ensure that the information within the website is correct, ABC Magazine cannot acccept responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions
The opinions expressed within the abcmag.co.uk website and affiliated domains are not necessarily the views of the ABC Magazine, but those of individual writers.
www.abcmag.co.uk – Advertisement Enhancement Submission Rules
You may not submit any false, defamatory or illegal material of any nature to ABC Magazines via the Enhanced Listing facility or otherwise. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to www.abcmag.co.uk or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on www.abcmag.co.uk , and ABC Magazines Ltd. considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, ABC Magazines Ltd may use whatever information and/or legal recourse as is available, to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer or email provider about the infringement(s).
ABC Magazines Ltd reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any advertiser, at any time, for any reason.
by submitting your Enhanced Listing to abcmag.co.uk, you warrant that your contribution:
1) is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to ABC Magazine for all the purposes specified.
2) is not defamatory.
3) does not infringe any law.
4) involves no unnecessary digital contagion or code.
5) indemnifies ABC Magazine Ltd against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by ABC Magazine Ltd as a result of your breach of the above warranty.
6) waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on www.abcmag.co.uk and the purposes specified above.
7) Agree to the terms listed earlier in the abbreviated T & C’